Another MG question from the parts page....: [MG Parts Page]

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Another MG question from the parts page....: [MG Parts Page]
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:58:27 -0700 (MST)
I don't know that anyone ever made a red top.  You can probably get one
done, but it might cost you a little more.  Look though the vendors on
my website, some of them sell tops to order.  I am also sending your
question to the MG mailing list.  There is a large group of
knowledgable owners that might be able to help answer it.

You ought to come and join us on the list.  There is a ton of great
info.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net