RE: Friday meeting at 12- 3 pm

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: RE: Friday meeting at 12- 3 pm
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:06:34 -0700
Is this another "Barney's big adventure?"  How about Cheyenne Wyoming, you can
take I-80 out ... darn, does it have to be Friday?
I've already got an appointment booked for Friday.

Maybe we could:

Meet in Sebring in March, thinkn' about driving the V8 out there for the MGB V8
meet... http://mgbv8.com/convention_page.htm

Or, Pueblo in May for some road racing ...
http://www.rmvr.com/schedule/sch2001.htm

Or, Grand Junction in June a little rallying ...
http://mgcc.org/Glenwood2k/Glenwdmain.html

Or, Maui in June, no lets forget that one, I'd get shot if we did any "car
things" there ...

Or, Road America in September, more racing, this one is in your backyard Barney
... http://www.roadamerica.com/

Or, Albuquerque in October, yet another race ...

Larry