Re: 2001 MG events (was Re: Friday meeting at 12- 3 pm)

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: 2001 MG events (was Re: Friday meeting at 12- 3 pm)
From: Bill Dudley <wdudley4@home.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 12:49:50 -0700
Barney,
I am one of the Webmasters for the MG Car Club, Rocky Mountain Centre.  We are
the club that does the Glenwood Rally.  This year the rally will be June
8-10.  The event is in the planning stages, and more information will be
available on our web page later.
http://mgcc.org/rmc.htm

Our calendar page is :       http://mgcc.org/calendar.htm         Feel free to
mention any events there on your page.

Let me know if you have any special events you would like me to put on our
calendar.  I can be reached via email at :     dudley@mgcc.org

Thanks,

Bill