Re: 2001 MG events (was Re: Friday meeting at 12- 3 pm)

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>, "Engelhardt"
Subject: Re: 2001 MG events (was Re: Friday meeting at 12- 3 pm)
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:43:07 -0500
The BLUEGRASS BASH will be held in Lexington Kentucky on May 4th, 5th
and 6th.  This is the Kentucky Derby weekend.  Registration will start
on Friday night followed by a tour of the local area on Saturday,
Derby party and auction  Saturday night.  Contact Mike Razor, 213
Springs Court, Mt. Sterling KY 40353, phone # 859 498-8615, email
mrazor@mis.net .
THANKS!
MIKE R