Engine work recommendations: Baltimore/DC area

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine work recommendations: Baltimore/DC area
From: Adam Arabian <arabian@allegronet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:05:55 -0500
After a brief hiatus, I'd like to get back to working on my TD.  The last point
I was at was that I had dissassembled the engine and was planning
on having some machining done on the block, rebore the cyl, magnaflux (and, as
my luck would go, probably replace) the crank.

That, however, was when I was in michigan.  I've relocated out to MD and was
wondering if anyone had some positive experiences on shops
out here (I live in Laurel, but anywhere from Baltimore to DC or beyond would
be fine).  I found the listings on mgcars.org, but theres a big
difference between being listed and people having good experiences.

Just like everyone else, I'm primarily interested in having it done right, but
in a very VERY close second (much closer than I would like) is cheap.

Thoughts?

TIA,
A. Arabian
'51 TD