FW: I am on a Quest

To: "MG list (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: I am on a Quest
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:02:44 -0800
the reason i asked was with that much of an idiot buggering around with the
wires you can bet that he probably put in an over-rated fuse to "stop" the
correct one from blowing all the time. You think i'm joking. In the last
year i've disuaded at least two otherwsie intelligent friends from exactly
that course of action!

Dr. Joseph Garner
University of California
Department of Animal Science