Re: Bondo the Magificent

To: Doug <dprather@centurytel.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bondo the Magificent
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:46:48 -0800
Sounds weird but a propane torch, like you would use for plumbing (sweating
pipe joints) heat the
bondo (it gets very soft) and scrape it off with a putty knife.  The only
caution is to not heat one
area too much so as to avoid warping the metal underneath.  I got really
creative once in your
situation and found this to be the fastest.

Chad
'72 B