Re: 75 mgb hard starting problem

To: "Julie Ann Phillips" <jphillips@cvalley.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 75 mgb hard starting problem
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:08:28 -0000
Running rough that long (I assume it started running OK after the 20 mins
... or did it stop altogether?) makes me think of bad fuel, gummy jets etc.
You can check the choke easily enough when it it running - pull it out and
you should get a momentary increase in idle speed then the classic over-rich
symptoms.

PaulH.