Re: This week's trials & tribulations

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: This week's trials & tribulations
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 05:34:06 -0800 (PST)
Gee, Max, we have no one like that in New Jersey...!

--- Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com> wrote:
The scary part was trying to merge with traffic on an uphill curve with a
solid line of cars doing 70+ in the right lane, completely oblivious to my
signal. One large SUV accelerated to cut me off, then the lady in the
Corolla behind it glued herself to its bumper while just looking at me
blankly, as if it was completely normal for someone to be driving parallel
to her on the shoulder, matching speeds, and screaming their head off.
B***** idiots...

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'65 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328