Re: This week's trials & tribulations

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: This week's trials & tribulations
From: " Michael Winney " <winn@goodnet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:52:22 -0700
------Max wrote---------
I almost  think that the invention of air bags has
> made drivers more aggressive, and >take more risks.
> If everyone was driving LBCs we wouldn't be seeing this
> car-as-weapon, get-out-of-my-way-or-else style of driving

I believe my wife is correct when she says that the new cars are too easy to
drive and thus lull drivers into a false sense of security.  As a daily
driver I use my 71 Bronco which has no power anything(I love this vehicle).
Yesterday I drove my wife's 2000 Passat 4-motion and couldn't get over the
lack of effort and need to actually have to "drive" the car.  Agreed,
everyone should have to drive LBC's for a week before being allowed on the
road with their drones!
Mike
69 BGT