Re: A Scorpion? Well is this a TD?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Scorpion? Well is this a TD?
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:52:13 -0500
> this comment: "Naturally the car is only for a lover, collecting tank or
> also a capital investor interesting"). I may be a lover, but I don't know
> about a collecting tank...

Hmmm, well from what my bathroom scale tells me, I think I may collecting
tank!

BTW, the translations all over this site are a riot! Dig around some and
you'll find some gems. In the same vein as the above quote is one from a
Ford Model T they have:

"Also for collecting tanks and lovers very delightfully, because the
Werthaltigkeit is secured."

Does my Midget have a "Werthaltigkeit" and how can I secure it? Would this
make me a "lover very delightfully"?

Now where did I put that Whitworth pozidrive Werthaltigkeit securing tool?

Eddie
1971 Midget