Re: RE: A Scorpion? Well is this a TD?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: A Scorpion? Well is this a TD?
From: Lieb David B <dbl@vniles.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:18:06 -0600
Well, Hal, the page does start off with "Sorry for the computer translation!"
NTL, you are right, the translations are a hoot. I especially like the "Gus
honouring man and Fred everything drove 1954 ..." Do you know what their names
really were? Enquiring minds want to know!
The car in question is beautiful in its own right, isn't it?
"Note:
Please you call us, if them questions
have or further offers to wish. "
Such poetry!

I am just a little curious about the brass plaque that says "Sports Speciale",
seems an odd spelling for an English company...

David Lieb

David Lieb
dbl@vniles.com
847.588.8016