RE: MG 2001 An MG Odyssey

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG 2001 An MG Odyssey
From: "Gordon Bird" <gordonbird@flashmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 07:57:08 -0500
Already made my reservations!  With any luck, the daughter will be driving
the B too.  A bunch of us from MI are planning on taking the ferry across Lk
Michigan from Ludington, MI to Manitowoc, WI, which puts us @ 300 mi from
Minneapolis.  Not a real cheap way to go at @$100 round trip for the vehicle
and @ $65 per passenger, but saves @ 400 miles wear and tear on the ole
MG's.
Anybody coming from the east who would be interested in joining us, let me
know and I will forward you the details.
Hope I get to meet most of you there.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA