RE: MG 2001 An MG Odyssey

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG 2001 An MG Odyssey
From: "Gordon Bird" <gordonbird@flashmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:44:46 -0500
Well Barney, it's not so much to avoid driving, but for a change of pace.
The last couple years we have kinda made it a different way to get to an
event where possible.  Across the St Clair river on the way to Grand Bend,
then across whatever river on the way to Morgantown.  It's really kinda neat
when the entire ferry is taken up with MG's.  Makes for some great pictures
too.  Although I doubt that the Ludington ferry could possibly be *all*
filled up with MG's, but you never know!  Besides, some of us don't have
nearly as much room in their MG's as you do.:-)
See ya at the Odyssey.

Gordie