Re: Ferry across Lk Michigan

To: Gonaj@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ferry across Lk Michigan
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:59:13 -0600
At 11:54 AM 2/24/2001 EST, Gonaj@aol.com wrote:
>Well it seems to me that the best reason of all to make that trip is just
that it then becomes a different sort of MGB adventure.  Sounds like great
fun.  Barny, why don't you drive over and join them for the crossing?  I
know that I would find a trip like that tempting.

Well, lemmesee.  Drive a few hundred miles out of my way, and then pay a
couple hundred bucks for a boat ride to get back, and kill a whole extra
day in the process?  Well of course.  Why not?  The trip from Chicago to
St.Paul is too damn short anyway.  And we all know, it's all about the
people, and the cars are just conversation pieces.  It's mostly a mutual
admiration society.  If there wasn't anyone to admire your car, you
peobably wouldn't own it.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg