RE: Ferry across Lk Michigan

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ferry across Lk Michigan
From: "Gordon Bird" <gordonbird@flashmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:18:34 -0500
Ahh, but I must disagree Barney.  No one admires my car (but me), it is just
an 'ole driver, but I love the h*ll out of driving it.  The only reason I go
to shows is to be able to drive it there.  I've never won an award (other
than a driving one) and really don't care if I do.
I still say the ferry thing is just that much more fun.

Cheers,
Gordie