Re: MGs and the Lake Michigan Ferry

To: JustBrits <justbrits@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: MGs and the Lake Michigan Ferry
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:18:29 -0800
Man, if you guys  lived in the West where 300 miles is a short trip,
you'd come to appreciate the Interstate Highways.  The trick in the west
is to take the interstates to get into the target vicinity and then take
to the scenic byways.  For instance, if I go to MG 2001 in MI, I'll take
the TX Hill Country byways to near Ft. Worth and then go up I-35W to
I-35 and the Minneapolis - St. Paul area.

  If I go I'll tow the B behind my MH and commute to the show from a
campground.  Let's see, should I disconnect the driveshaft while towing
to protect my OD or not?

  Cheers,

  CR