Re: MGs and the Lake Michigan Ferry

To: mup1dm <mup1dm@surrey.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: MGs and the Lake Michigan Ferry
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:34:41 -0800
  I've done some driving in and around Chicago.  Somehow it didn't seem
so bad to me. Oh well, different strokes.  I know what you mean about
older "freeways".  There's a stretch on the original freeway connecting
Dallas and Ft. Worth that's a good example.  Tight downhill curves and
nutty drivers going 75 in a 45 mph zone.

  Hmm, our MG club (Alamo MG Assoc.) has outings that usually involve
eating or picnicking together somwhere along the way.  We're a very
informal bunch.  We got REAL informal on the Shiner brewery tour! ;^)

  Cheers,

  CR