midget rust advice

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: midget rust advice
From: jphillips@cvalley.net (Julie Ann Phillips)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:38:12 -0600
I'm currently looking at a 74 midget for possible purcase it has
noticable pinholes of rust on the rocker behind the front tire and i
know the grinder will find more.The question is the sides as structual
as a  MGB?I like this car but  at $1900.00  i want toi see if it's worth
it.This seems to be the only real rust on the car at the car is very
straight.So is this a deal or shoul i pass?It's in running
condition,etc. the rust is my main concern.As always thanks for any help
the list might offer......

Greg