hooray and a question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: hooray and a question
From: William Killeffer <wtkilleffer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:13:24 -0500
Hello,
My MG is finally back from the rebuilder, which cost just over $2600 and now
runs like a charm. We'll do the front suspension later.
Now, it's time to do the brakes. My haynes manual isn't too clear to me on
how to bleed the brakes on a 74 B. It's dual line and no assist, and has
what appears to be a warning switch attached to the lines. What's the proper
way of bleeding these brakes so that switch will work correctly? Also, is
there a website with good instructions on master cylinder rebuilding? That
might need to be done as well.
Thanks,
-William Killeffer
1974 MGB with newly rebuilt engine.