Re: (SPOILER) Australian F1 Grand Prix

To: Andrew Proudfoot <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: (SPOILER) Australian F1 Grand Prix
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:20:37 -0600
Andrew Proudfoot wrote:

> Yes, Zinardi was under retainer to Williams when driving for Chip Cannasi in
> Cart. Maybe we should start an F1 list?

   Naaa, there's loads of them out there.  Just put the
spoiler and F1 in the Re. line and we will be fine.
Anyone not interested in F1 (can't imagine that :-)
can just hit delete.  All but no one pays by the message
today.

> Can't wait for the season start. We
> have a pool at work. Makes the race even more interesting.
> Best Wishes & Safety Fast

   My friend and co-driver Rod, and I are the only
ones in my office that follow ANYTHING in motorsport.
The others are just 'too cool' to be interested in racing.

> Andy Proudfoot 77B
> Gander, Nfld. Canada

Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research