Re: stiff parking brake and frozen bleed screws.

To: "William Killeffer" <wtkilleffer@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stiff parking brake and frozen bleed screws.
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 22:21:39 -0500
Was just there myself two weeks ago....same problem.
the damn cable didn't seem to want to release
the park brake completely.
I tracked mine down to the little pivot mount
bolted to the back of the differential.
The pivot of this mechanism had enough crap in
it that a pair of pliers would barely allow my to pivot
it. I took it apart, cleaned it, (lightly polished the pivot
bolt) regreased the main cable...
it now works Great!

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com