Re: A taste of things to come

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A taste of things to come
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 20:09:27 -0800
Damned nice of that Healey driver to acknowledge your existence. I must
admit I was a little steamed during my recent emergency tire change when a
Healey flew by in the near lane without a second glance...

To be charitable, he possibly assumed that I had the situation well in hand
(...to be uncharitable, he had probably never taken his knock-off hammer out
of its mint NOS tool roll...)

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149