Re: A taste of things to come

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A taste of things to come
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 21:30:39 -0600
Larry et all:

Aberdeen, South Dakota, which is NORTH of the Mason Dixon line.
:-)  Actually it's been worse just south of us in a band running
from Mitchel to Huron and somewhat further north-east.

This winter has been unusually bad.  Besides the snow, we've been
10 to 20 degrees below normal in temperature.  I've almost burned
up 20 Cu. Yds. of pine scrap and shipping flats in the wood stove
in the study trying to keep the heat bill down.

It's not always like this.  Last
winter we never had more than 3 inches of snow in a snow fall and
what snows we had melted.  I never even put gas into the snow
blower.  The state motto is/was "Land of Infinite Variety."

Blake