Re: MG adventure to Sebring (long)

To: Mowog1@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG adventure to Sebring (long)
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 02:39:39 +0610
Rick rote:

> Tuesday will bring an opportunity for us to drive the track (lead by
> a Panoz pace car)

Rick, great story that got my blood pumping for a l-o-o-n-g drive.

Now if you get to meet the Panoz driver can you tell him that you know a
bloke from Adelaide, South Australia, who says:

"every decent person in Adelaide (well, with the exception maybe of
Richard;-) is sorry about turfing the LeMans out of our State and that
we realise that the people that handled it so badly are dickheads".

Surely if he is from Panoz he will know what I am talking about!

grrrrrrrrrrr

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia
(ex-home of the Australian Le Mans series)