Re: Another engine swap

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another engine swap
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:01:34 -0700 (MST)
The OD switch on a '70 (if it is a '70 OD unit) is mounted in the same
switch as the wipers (turn signal? I just use the them when I need
them, like tieing your shoe.)  The '76 probably had it in the shifter,
you would need to find a place to wire the O/D switch in your '76 if
this is the case.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net