Re: MG 4x4

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG 4x4
From: "Dan Ray" <dray2@kc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:59:38 -0500
It happens to all good things sometimes.
It's called "Bubbatizing" in rifle collector circles. British things are
susceptible to such when left alone in the States, it seems.
I've just finished the restoration of a British Lee-Enfield .303 made in
1944 ( http://wsphotofews.excite.com/005/S8/Vc/v4/o091468.jpg )
 to it's previous state after finding it chopped for "deer duty" in a
Kentucky pawn shop. With cars, the parts are more expensive of course. For
this reason, I will NOT paint my '73 B any color other than Blaze Red!
Sad, but it happens.

Dan
73B