Re: MG 4x4

To: MGMagnette@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG 4x4
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:04:37 -0800 (PST)
For me, it was a car put together for (I think) Bankers Trust in the early
70's to (I assume) advertise their car loans - I believe it was called the
ForChevAmChrysWagen (although a quick Google searched turned up nothing)
as it was built from the bodies of a Ford, Chevy, American Motors car,
Chrysler and Volkswagen. Anyone else remember that one??

--- MGMagnette@aol.com wrote:
The greatest stupid-vehicle I ever saw though was the giant shopping cart
for Food City...

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ