Re: SU Adjustments (LONG!) was: Float Height Issue

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Adjustments (LONG!) was: Float Height Issue
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:41:01 -0800
OK, I admit this is more complicated than I thought...

I'm still a little dubious that a pressure differential of .0012psi could
make any discernable difference (difference of + or - 1/32nd inch fuel
depth, which is about the difference one washer thickness would make).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149