Re: what size to build a trailer

To: "Julie Ann Phillips" <jphillips@cvalley.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what size to build a trailer
From: "Robin Camblin" <rcamblin2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:11:25 -0600
I also have been searching for that just perfect size trailer for hauling a
LBC with a medium size auto, in my case a GMC Jimmy.

In looking around I found that most car haulers weigh as much as the LBC
that is to be placed on it and the Jimmy is only rated at about 5,000 lb
hauling weight.

The solution for me is a aluminum trailer manufactured by Travel-Lite
Manufacturing in Authur ND for around $1195.00 plus shipping.

The unique thing about this trailer is that it can be purchased in a 'knock
down' state and assembled after delivery. It does require purchase of the
axles and tires locally.  The trailer weighs in at about 800 lbs and has
dual axles and electric brakes.

If anyone is interested contact Bob Sagen at 1-877-967-8577 (this is a toll
free number) at Travel-Lite Manufacturing, County 34, Authur ND 58006.

Rob Camblin
51TD
60 MGA (2) one driver, one under restoration