Re: Raceday Sunday

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Raceday Sunday
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:27:35 +0000
Nope - no footage of the 'off'!  Our usual camera person ran out of film
just before it happened (of course) and the video cameraperson wasn't
paying attention (not even to get my dust).

The closest I get are the photos hurriedly thrown up (hmm, no, I didn't)
at: http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/mallala/mar11_01.html
which at least show that I am now gridding up amongst the Alfas and MX5s
:-)

Oh yeah, I DID thrash the tail-lights off that mini :-) eventually!

Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Hopefully one of those spectators snapped a photo, Eric...?!
>
> --- Eric <eric@erickson.on.net> wrote:
> I had one very fast corner lose, sideways up the track and finally
> off  into the dirt (spectacular for the spectators),

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia