Re: Buying Car Parts Cheaper

To: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@home.com>
Subject: Re: Buying Car Parts Cheaper
From: Elliott DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:25:35 -0500
Hi Jay,

Several Moss distributors on the list will ship you Moss catalog parts.
I've bought quite a few B parts and panels from Jeff Zorn at LBcarco.com
and been very satisfied with the service, delivery and price.  His web
site is easy to navigate and easy to order from.

Elliott DeGraff
2 71Bs and a 72B

Jay Quinn wrote:

> Hi all, Is there anyone out there like Dick Burger who I can send my
> order to and get Moss Motor parts or British Victoria parts for a %
> discount and have it UPS drop shipped to my house?  Thanks, Jay

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list