Re: Any one affiliated with the Chicagoland MG Club web site

To: "Phillip Farmer" <pilot@ccc-cable.net>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any one affiliated with the Chicagoland MG Club web site
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:12:25 -0600
At 04:00 PM 3/13/2001 -0600, Phillip Farmer wrote:
>I am trying to use the form for feedback on the above web site and keep
getting an error.

>If anyone is affiliated with this please contact me on the side.

Why on the side?  I'll fess up.  I am the Webmaster there, since about a
year ago.  As long as folks will bring these problems to my attention I may
have a chance to fix them.  This one in particular predates my
responsibility on the site, but I will see what I can do to fix it,
regardless.  Now if I could just figure out how a feedback form is supposed
to work, ......

Barney Gaylord
Editor and Webmaster
Chicagoland MG Club