Re: Engine mount saga continues

To: "scott beavis" <sbeavis@solartronanalytical.com>,
Subject: Re: Engine mount saga continues
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:58:22 -0000
You loosen the stud that goes through the chassis bracket then wedge the
spanner on the nut, remove the two bolts that secure the mount to the engine
plate, unscrew the mount making sure nut and washer remain in place, then
screw new mount into nut and so on.  My spanners are thin enough to get past
the rack shaft although some have said they have to grind one down.  LHD or
RHD the rack shaft going through the chassis bracket is the same.

PaulH.