Re: LBC vanity question

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC vanity question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:10:26 -0800
I notice everyone likes the look of the round lamps, and I would tend to
agree, except that for effectiveness fog lamps want to be mounted as low as
possible. Admittedly, even above the bumper on a CBB is pretty darn low, but
that is the argument for the rectangular lamps -- that they fit beneath the
bumper.

Of course, every night one meets up with some clueless SUV-driving
Baja-wanna-be with fog lights blazing around roof height (of an MGB),
despite the weather or lack of same..

Driving lights might be mounted above the bumper. (Now that I think of it,
you never stated which type of light you were interested in, functionally as
opposed to aesthetically... please don't be one of those people who bedeck
their vehicle with extra-powerful, misaligned lamps wired so they are always
on with the headlights... not that I think you would).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///