Re: Help cure my Spring Fever

To: Michael Walter <mwalter@hbci.com>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Help cure my Spring Fever
From: "Ian.Rutherford" <Ian.Rutherford@newcastle.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:14:16 +0000
There is something on the market here in the UK that you put in line
with the cooling sytem  and that you plug into the mains. It heats
the coolant (water) in the system and has a pump that circulates it,
so pre heating the engine. I saw a fairly new SAAB it the car park
recently with a connector in the grill for the power for such a
thing. I think there is a web site for the product, I'll have a look
for it.
Ian.
 re
> There is probably a way to pre-heat the engine block
> (electric blanket? heat lamp?) prior to starting it up.
> Dan DiBiase
Ian.Rutherford@ncl.ac.uk
Tel.0191 222 7790
University of Newcastle,