Re: Why Kai Bought a Triumph

To: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Subject: Re: Why Kai Bought a Triumph
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:11:08 -0500
> So, why did you buy a Triumph rather than that 911 you were looking to
buy.  I
> don't know for sure, but my guess is CHEAP

> Phil Bates

Actually Phil, as a quick reply before I go to bed... I've had the TR6 since
December of 1998, by no means a new addition!  I'm still looking for a nice
911SC in my area, and I'm truthful with the owners about my intention to buy
but that I'm looking for the best I can find.  But a buying a 911 is much
different than buying some used MG parts...

Kai

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list