Re: Off topic posts, was: Re: Malaysian Grand Prix?

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic posts, was: Re: Malaysian Grand Prix?
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:01:02 -0600
Barrie Robinson wrote:

> Rick,
> ...snip...
> ...So why not find a list that is for F1
> buffs!  Then let me know and I will join too!!!!

   There are lots of them and I enjoy them.  I am in
a minority here with the assumption that motorheads,
even MG motorheads, would enjoy a few notes about
racing -- even if our 98hp toys aren't involved.
  Do not fear.  I have been spanked and I will behave.

rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list