Removing the dash...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing the dash...
From: "Jon Lind" <dtjon@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:18:37 -0700
O.K., wanted a quick, er, "sanity check" before I tore into it, but what's
involved getting the dash out of my 1970 MGB?  I've got some electrical
problems that seem to be back there, and am sick of laying on my back trying
to squeeze my fingers into the small spaces up there.  I've also got some
ducting issues with the heater which need to be resolved and would probably
be easier with the dash off.

But I'm insane, right?  The effort saved actually doing the wiring would not
be worth the effort of getting the dash off and back on, right?  I figure
that's probably the case, but it sure is tempting.