Re: 70 MGBGT - Fuel Pump

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 70 MGBGT - Fuel Pump
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:40:56 -0800
A certain amount of clicking is normal. It just means it's pumping to keep
the pressure up as required from time to time. If it does start clicking
continuously, you might have a flooding problem (which you would probably
notice for other reasons) or a fuel leak (which you should investigate
forthwith). Did you do anything recently that would make the clicking sound
more noticeable, like roll the windows up, replace a noisy muffler, or get
your radio stolen?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149