Re: 5-speed from Waterloo Drivetrain

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: 5-speed from Waterloo Drivetrain
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:36:23 -0700 (MST)
None, but I also read that pierce manifold has started doing the same
thing. In the latest grassroots magazine there is a small write up on
page 149 of the aprl 2001 edition.  These are the same guys who do a
weber carb intake manifold, and if I am not mistaken the non-crossover
AL heads with the PM1 in the casting.  There website is:
http://www.piercemanifolds.com

No $ interest, it is a new product thaat I heard about...

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///