Too many late model trannys

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Too many late model trannys
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:05:29 -0800
I have two, and soon will have three, non-OD transmissions all in good
working order when pulled. '70, '73, and '74, all have under 100k and
the proper motor oil in them.  These boxes are pretty tough, so they
should have lots of life left in them.

Anyone need one?  Do these have any value, or should I scrap them or
maybe part them out?

Anyone need shafts, gears or bearings?  I'll make you a good deal!

Any shop owners interested?

They've got to go soon, I need the room in the garage.

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle

'84 Vanagon Westfalia w/2.1
'65 MGB (Daily driver since 1969)
'74 MGB GT (Restoring sloooowly)

Assisting on Restoration (and spending OPM):
'72 MGB GT (Daughter's)
'64 MGB (Son's)

Stripped and gone but their parts live on:
'68 MGB, '73 MGB, '67 MGB GT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list