Re: Diaphragm vs. Webbing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Diaphragm vs. Webbing
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 01:37:10 EST
I have used both in my 71 MGB and about 3 years ago after sitting on the
floor for the first year after buying it I decided to pull the seats out and
have a look.  Found the foam was pretty well shot and that the webbing was
worn also.  The 71 calls for webbing and I ordered some and just about put it
in when someone recommended the diaphram instead.

I ordered those up and after seeing them decided that was the way to go over
the webbing.  It does take a bit 'o muscle to get them in, but after they
were in and the foam was replaced I found they were wonderful.  The diaphram
will give you much more support than the webbing IMO and will also last long
as it is solid rubber vs the web.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 3/22/01 10:24:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,