Re: Odometer Tax

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Odometer Tax
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 08:47:53 -0800
Blake,

I wouldn't worry about a hair-brained scheme like that.  It couldn't be any
more difficult to disconnect than removing an air pump.  In fact I could
imagine removing a whole group of units and planting them on a cross country
truck or airplane if you have an airport available.  Wonder what Big Brother
would think of a caravan cross country and back over and over again?Sounds
like paranoia prevails again.

Dave 72 B