TD Brake Pedal question

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TD Brake Pedal question
From: "Roger & Wanda Wilt" <rdwilt@pol.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:00:22 -0500
After a successful winter of rebuilding the front suspension I am feeling
bold and am going to replace the bushing in the brake pedal - really sloppy.
Is it possible to do this job without removing the entire driver floor
(LHD)? The small opening after removing  the pedal fume excluder and the
side panel from the protective box welded to the frame don't give my fat
fingers much room to do anything.  Any helpful tips, thoughts, ....
Thanks
Roger
'51 TD
Columbus, Ohio