Re: NA Classic MG Magazine

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NA Classic MG Magazine
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:27:09 EST
In a message dated 3/24/01 10:54:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

> What did ya think?
>

>From a publishing perspective, very nice job for an inaugural issue (heck,
nice job, period).  From a content perspective, a worthy effort.  I'm not
sure I learned a great deal new.  The driver focus' were nice, but I would
think that could get old pretty quickly.  Twist's technical article was good,
but felt "rushed".

I love the objective of a US based mag for MG's.  The Brit mags (MG World and
MG Enthusiast) are excellent, but they are Europe (UK) focused, as they
should be.  Even with MG World's recent addition of a US editor, they really
haven't gotten into anything yet.

Some special car focus', event coverage, in depth technical articles (like
whether to disconnect the prop shaft when towing ;-)) maybe follow a
restoration or two, and they could have a winner.

I intend to give them a spin for the first year and see how things go.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list