Re: MG 2001

To: <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG 2001
From: "Edwin McCarroll" <emccarroll@mco.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:41:01 -0500
Oh ye of little faith!    Our group has been discussing this trip to
Minn-St.Paul .   The MGCGT's and B's are looking to travel the quickest and
shortest route from NW Ohio to Minn. a distnce of approx. 650 miles one way.
The MGA's and T's are looking for a route which obviates the Chicago area by
skirting further south and heading NW.   We are not sure of the added mileage
and time but estimate an additional 80 -90 miles each way.   The latter are
viewing the prospect with some trepidation .   While the fun is in getting
there, unhappiness is in not getting there and several drivers , while their
cars have not let them down on shorter trips, are evaluating the risks of a
serious problem stranding them in the middle of nowhere without good help and
parts source.    There will be no back-up vehicles.   An overnight stay will
split the trip.   Some of the wives who will make the trip do not relish
spending the best part of two days in primitive driving comfort.   What will it
take to generate some enthusiasm .    Any suggestions for instilling faith in
these doubting Thomas'?

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list