Re: Aftermarket steering wheels

To: niederst@telerama.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aftermarket steering wheels
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:23:05 EST
Craig;
I have that wheel and I love it.  I always felt that the original wheel was
too big.  I like the feel with the smaller wheel.  I also like the color
better than the Motolita wheel.  The Mountney matches the walnut shift knob
that I got from Moss.  The Motolita is Mahogany colored.  I also installed a
walnut veneer on the plastic console around the shift and radio as the
original was pretty rough looking.  I really like the look.  Next project is
am walnut cup holder.  I saw one that sits around the front of the shift on
the console.  Just put it away when you don't need it.  Looked great and I
like to travel with a drink.  No, don't get the wrong idea, pop or fruit
juice.

George

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list