Re: MG 2001 & Maddogs

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, LBCarCoMail@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG 2001 & Maddogs
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:12:23 EST
Barney,

It is actually a very nice event, they have a obsticle course as well as show
and there is a nice museum there too of classic cars.  It is near Kalamazoo
and is the Sunday after MG2001..  Jan and I have gone for several years they
usally get 300-400 cars, not sure what will be this year with the MG2001 and
the Healey Conclave right before and after MadDogs.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 3/30/01 9:52:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
barneymg@ntsource.com writes:

<< At 11:20 PM 3/29/2001 EST, Jeff Zorn wrote:
 >How many folks are going to try to get to Mad Dogs and Englishmen the
 Sunday after the MG2001. ...

 Wachutalkinbout there?  That sounds like my kind of event.  What's the
skinny?

 Barney Gaylord
 1958 MGA with an attitude
     http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg