replacement bearings

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: replacement bearings
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 11:52:26 -0700
Well folks, I"ve truly had it with this restoration. For the third time,
Moss' bearings let me down again. Noise started  immediately after
taking the car out this evening and got progressively louder while under
way. Having recognized the problem immediately, I am asking the list for
new sources of muffler bearings. I'm looking for the tapered kind this
time, so anyone having any recommendations, please forward info to the
list, too.
Cheers,
Dave H.

///